Mission: To identify, evaluate and promote the application of better practices in all aspects of the preanalytical phase.
Misión: Identificar, evaluar y promover la aplicación de buenas prácticas en todas las etapas de la fase preanalítica.
Dr. Fernando Rodríguez Cantalejo
- Quality Coordinator, UGC of Clinical Analysis, University Hospital "Reina Sofia“, Córdoba (Spain).
- External Auditor, of the Agency for Healthcare Quality in Andalusia (ACSA).
- Member, Spanish Society of Clinical Chemistry and Molecular Pathology POCT Committee.
- Associate Researcher, Institute for Biomedical Research Maimonides of Córdoba (IMIBIC).
- President, Andalusian Society of Clinical Biochemistry (SANAC).
Dr. Rodríguez Cantalejo interests and work are focused in quality control, quality assurance, auditing and POCT. He is also closely related to the investigation of metabolic syndrome in their environment and the influence of the Mediterranean diet.
Ana García-Raja, M.D.
- Division of Clinical Biochemistry,Son Espases University Hospital, Palma Mallorca, Spain.
- Member,Laboratory Management Committee of SEQC (Spanish Society of Clinical Biochemistry).
- Member, Working Group in Patient Safety of SEQC (Spanish Society of Clinical Biochemistry).
Dra. Ma Carmen Mugueta Uriaque, Ph.D.
- Professor, Clinical Biochemistry, Faculty of Medicine, University of Navarra, Spain.
- Consultant, Biochemistry Laboratory, University Clinic of Navarra, Spain.
- Coordinator, Quality System in the Biochemistry Laboratory, University Clinic of Navarra, Spain.
- Division of Clinical Biochemistry, La Paz University Hospital, Madrid, Spain.
- Member, of the Extra-Analytic Quality Committee of SEQC (Spanish Society of Clinical Biochemistry).
Dr. Gómez-Rioja special interests and work are focussed on global quality management systems, patient safety, preanalytical phase, Point-Of-Care Testing and Laboratory Management.
- Vice President Medical, LABCO Diagnostics.
- Associate Professor, Faculty of Medicine, Porto University, Portugal.
- Clinical Pathology Director, in Sao Joao Hospital, Porto.
- Director, of Portuguese Society of Clinical Chemistry (SPQC).